TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Hole Thing Competition
April - May, 2021
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of Skill.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Holey Moley Golf Club and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period Opens 15th April 2021 and closes 10th May 2021.
- The top 5 Finalists will be selected by the Holey Moley Marketing Team.
- The top 5 finalists will be announced via social and direct email on 10th May 2021.
- The Top 5 finalists will have their designs posted to The Holey Moley Instagram page where the general public will vote (like) their favourite designs.
- The Design with the most likes will be deemed the winner. Instagram voting (like) closes 12th May 2021. To enter, participants must enter via holeymoley.com.au/competition via the enter form & upload a Hole Design via the website only.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants may enter multiple times.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Prize includes: 1. Winners Hole Design being built at a Holey Moley venue 2. Free mini golf for a year 3. A party for the winner & 9 friends. Total value $800.
- The mini golf hole chosen to be built will not have a set date & time as to when and where this will be built. The marketing team will keep the winner informed and updated with the progress of the build and which of the Holey Moley venue/s locations it will be built in.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for whatever reason the winner is unable to redeem the prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by a representative of Funlab by 13th May 2021. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winners, based on the most interesting design of a mini golf hole.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- The promoter is Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.